Start of main content
Testing optimization on database clusters
Let's talk about optimizations in database clusters and their testing. Sergey will talk about:
- About basic concepts in distributed systems.
- Some stories about how to optimize application settings and do some good (or bad!).
- Some aspects of optimization testing.
- A little bit about requirements, risks, quality assurance, and the price of infrastructure optimization.
- And about the low-hanging fruit.
The talk can be useful for quality assurance specialists, operators, information systems administrators, DevOps engineers and other IT professionals.